Tagsmart is a trading name of name Now 2 Now Limited, a company registered in England and Wales under registration number (07477668)
2. What personal information do we collect
When you access and move around Tagsmart, register an Account with Tagsmart or otherwise use Tagsmart, we may collect some or all of the following personal data about you:
- a username and password;
- your name;
- your middle name;
- your mobile phone number;
- email address;
- Content associated with you;
- any correspondence with and from Tagsmart;
- your preferences about receiving communications from Tagsmart and/or others;
- information about your use of Tagsmart; and
- details we may ask you to submit to verify your identity
3. How do we use your personal information
Your personal data will be collected, processed, stored and used by us, and passed to and processed by our subsidiary and/or affiliated companies and other data processors acting under contract with us:
- to provide Tagsmart;
- to tailor aspects of your experience of Tagsmart;
- to associate your Account and your User Content with you;
- to include Content in the Artwork Record;
- to provide customer support;
- to contact you by email and mobile communication (such as text (SMS);
- for customer satisfaction and customer experience improvement purposes; and
- in connection with the prevention and detection of fraud and other crime.
We may use automatically collect anonymous information about your use of Tagsmart. For example, we may automatically log which parts of Tagsmart you access, which web browser you deploy and the website from which you linked to Tagsmart. You cannot be identified from any of this information. It enables us to compile statistics about the use of Tagsmart, and to help target aspects of Tagsmart to you more accurately.
4. Disclosing your personal data
We will not disclose any of your personal data without your permission unless:
- we are legally entitled to do so (for example, pursuant to a court order or for the purposes of prevention or detection of crime or fraud);
- we are in negotiations with a third party for the sale or purchase of any of Tagsmart's business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
- Tagsmart, or substantially all of its assets, is acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by Tagsmart about its customers will be one of the transferred assets; or
5. Email preferences
Emails we may send to you fall into three categories:
- Emails (we call them newsletters) which provide you with information about things that we think may interest you or Users generally. You can notify us of your preferences concerning our newsletters here: email@example.com .
- Emails providing you with information about third parties' offers, products and services; in order to receive these "Third Party Messages" you must actively opt to do so. Should you wish to, you can opt out of receiving Third Party Messages here: firstname.lastname@example.org
The emails that we send concerning activity on your Tagsmart Account ("Service Messages"), specifically:
- To notify of important information concerning the Tagsmart service (such as to notify you of maintenance which is to take place)
- Surveys to capture feedback on your use of Tagsmart
- Surveys to capture feedback on contact with our customer service team
- To remind you that you have an Account
6. Cookies and related technologies
To make full use of our Site and App and to benefit from certain personalised features, your computer, tablet, mobile phone or other device will need to be set up to accept cookies. The Site and App (like many other interactive services) will not work properly when cookies are blocked.
The list below details the cookies used on our Site and App. We have outlined who sets these cookies and their purpose.
|Google Analytics||Site analytics|
|Tagsmart||Remembers the User, facilitating persistent log-in to the User's Account|
7. Managing Cookies
You can block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.
Here's how to do it:
- In the settings menu, select 'show advanced settings' at the bottom of the page.
- Select the 'content settings' button in the privacy section.
- The top section of the page that then appears tells you about cookies and allows you to set the cookies you want. It also allows you to clear any cookies currently stored.
- In the tools menu, select 'options' (MAC Users, go to the Firefox menu & select 'preferences')
- Select the privacy tab in the options box.
- From the dropdown choose, 'use custom settings for history'. This will bring up the options for cookies and you can choose to enable or disable them by clicking the tickbox.
Internet Explorer 8+
- In the tools menu, select 'Internet options'.
- Click the privacy tab.
- You will see a privacy settings slider which has six settings that allow you to control the number of cookies that will be placed: Block All Cookies, High, Medium High, Medium (default level), Low, and Accept All Cookies.
- In the settings menu / Safari menu, select the 'preferences' option.
- Open the privacy tab.
- Select the option you want from the 'block cookies' section.
All other browsers
- For information on how to manage cookies via other browsers, please consult your documentation or online help files.
8. What happens if I disable cookies?
This depends on which cookies you disable, but in general the Tagsmart site will not operate properly if cookies are off.
9. International transfers
10. Access to Information
The Data Protection Act 1998 gives you the right to access personal data held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with that Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the personal information we hold about you.
11. Links to third party sites
The Tagsmart site may, from time to time, contain links to the websites of third parties. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for those websites or their policies.
We take appropriate technical and organisational measures to guard against unauthorised or unlawful processing of your personal data and against accidental loss or destruction of, or damage to, your personal data. While no computer system is completely secure, we believe the measures we implement reduce the likelihood of security problems to a level appropriate to the type of data involved.
We have security measures in place to protect our database of Users and access to this database is restricted internally. However, note that it remains each User's responsibility:
- to ensure no-one else uses Tagsmart through his/her Account;
- to log off or exit from your Tagsmart Account when not using it; and
- to keep his/her password or other access information secret.
13. Deceptive emails
We will never ask you to confirm the details of your Account or payment method by email or mobile communication. If you receive such contact, please do not respond to it.
14. Updates to this policy